ralph nader; gloria steinem; xander patterson; johnny frigo; stephane grapelli; anarchy; lane county; campaign finance reform;
oregon country fair; john stamp; joani blank; topless women; lacrosse; co-housing; cohousing; school choice; school closure;
charter schools; whiteaker elementary; eugene, oregon; ben sharvy; KLCC
some radio stories I did, as a volunteer at KLCC in Eugene, OR
- requires Quicktime
- all files under 3 MB
- Getting to hiking spots with public transportion. (2000-ish) [8:13]
- Two views of Ralph Nader (2000 Presidential campaign)
- Campaign Finance Reform (2000) [5:43]
- Jazz violin: Johnny Frigo, in tribute to Stephane Grapelli (2000) [8:44 + trailer]
- Got Anarchy? Eugene, OR (1999-2001)
- Oregon Country Fair (OCF) (2000)
- Men's Lacrosse (1999) [7:11]
- Co-housing ...Joani Blank and Marty Henner interview (1998-ish) [7:10]
- School Closure, School Choice ...Whiteaker Elementary (2001) [8:32]
3. Excuse-making: I voiced this coming out of a nasty flu/fever. Original lead lost; read here by a friend.
6. Do I sound hesitant querying topless women on their toplessness? Well I was! The host misidentifies me at the end.
8. This project
has achieved lift-off.